For nearly four decades Donavon Frankenreiter has been travelling the globe, first as a professional surfer and now as a musician. Born in Southern California, Donavon spent most of his youth chasing waves, turning pro at the age of 16.
These days instead of surf competitions, it’s concert halls that brings Frankenreiter to town, where he entertains audiences with his unique blend of laid-back grooves, philosophical lyrics and soulful delivery.
You can find him touring the world with his three-piece band and still catching waves anytime he can.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING FOR TREEBONES RESORT:
1. Please bring cash for food and merchandise
2. No cell service or wifi on concert bowl - Payphone is available nearby
3. Bring warm clothes and picnic blankets
4. NO DOGS
5. Other than concert bowl Treebones Grounds/facilities are off limits to concert goers
6. Portable restrooms will be provided on site
7. Parking is limited – please carpool